Keikai supports both modern desktop and mobile browsers, you can easily access a Keikai UI from your iOS or Android tablet.
Note that due to the nature of the spreadsheet, when designing the view for mobile users, you should consider to display a suitable (smaller) range that is easier for the users to navigate and use.
The following features are supported on mobile devices.
- single cell, row/column selection
- single cell multi-line plain text editing
- apply filters
- data validation
- copy, paste
- font family, font size, bold, italic, underline, strikeout,
- font color, background color.
- indent, word wrap
- inset, delete cells/rows/columns
- clear content
- grid-line visibility
- borders on single cell
- Formula bar
- insert function dialog
The following features are not supported on mobile devices:
- multi-cell selection
- merge cells
- enable/disable the filter
- change sheet protection
- insert an image
- insert a chart
- insert a hyperlink
- open a context menu on a cell or sheet tab
- view a comment